Lots of people talk about smart homes. We build them.
Would you like to be able to see who’s ringing your doorbell without leaving the sofa? Or to turn off all the lights and appliances with the flick of a single switch? Or to scare off intruders with automatic settings for your blinds and lighting while you’re away from home?
Our latest projects include all these solutions based on home technology from our partner ABB. We digitally network the lights, electrical sockets, heating and blinds to make bonacasa homes even smarter. And as an added advantage, we provide a very user-friendly device that allows you to control it all.
bonacasa provides the following equipment in its digitally networked homes:
- Digitally networked lighting, blinds and sockets
- Video entryphone
- Dimmable ceiling lights
- Smoke alarms
- Heating thermostats with a digital display
- Welcome button (apartment ready for use)
- Goodbye button (full switch-off when leaving)
- Presence simulation (anti-intrusion)
- Lighting scenarios (waking, sleeping, nightlights etc.)
- App-based home control
All bonacasa homes built from 2016 onwards are equipped with home technology.
Read more in "about", ABB's customer magazine (in German):
Intelligent living - with a "fairy godmother" in your subscription | pdf